As of today I’ve made a few specific decisions that I’ll announce on January 1st of 2017. But for now I’ve got a slew of other things I’m going to attempt to knock out in the coming days. Hopefully I can make them useful and fun to read, if not, that’s cool too since I’ll make use of it!
- If you’re a regular reader you’ll get a few pieces of my opinion in the next 31 days.
- The plan is to produce one blog entry per week related to Go around the language, toolchain, and hacking around in IDEs and related tooling.
- I will be wrapping up several blog entries that you’ll see going live over on Codeship’s Blog. Topics include a bit o’ Jenkins, Go, and what you can get out of Codeship and their respective toolchain and services!
- Put together a sick new machine for myself and order by X-mas (no expectation of delivery, just ordering it! - also, blog it!!)
- I am putting together some other project work for some un-named companies (primarily because I’m unsure if they’d want me to mention what they’re working on at this time, so I’ll keep that on the down low). But by proxy I will have some reviews of several technologies.
So mark, and go. We’ll all see if I can knock these five things out by the end of December!