Suchita is UI Lead for the analytics module of Yahoo Admanager Plus team and Core member of Emberjs group @Yahoo, Speaker at Women Who code organization (Introduction To Emberjs/Ember CLI), Conducted Webinar for the TenXList members on EmberJS. She’s passionate about improving developers ergonomics and a hardcore “cricket” fan.
In other Suchita news, she’s opening bats-woman for the Bay Area Cricket Association team! 😀
Here is where client side frameworks come to the rescue. I have worked on several client side frameworks like Backbone.js, Ember.js. Few of the many features I love about Ember.js are the two-way data binding, Computed Properties, the run loop, convention over configuration nature, ease of handling routing and many more. In this talk I would be covering the following:
- Introduction to Emberjs and why Ember
- How Ember js makes a difference
- Ember convention over configuration nature
- Introduction to Ember routes, components and templates
- Introduction to Ember CLI
- Computed Properties
- Live Demo on how it’s really intuitive in a couple of non-trivial scenarios.